[vfio-users] Emulated VGA and real card running in parallel

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:43:46 UTC 2015

Cool, your setup is very similar to mine.
Except i've tried attaching three identical cards to one vm.
But what about the mouse?
My mouse input tend to freeze in weird games like minecraft, but i work
around this by adding a second USB emulated mouse.
Also, aw, if the emulated GPU turns itself offline in presence of a real
one, how can we do secondary pass through?
The kind of GPU assignment where we have a QEMU window with accelerated
graphics in it.