[vfio-users] Emulated VGA and real card running in parallel

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Thu Sep 17 00:42:20 UTC 2015

I get this running by adding -display qxl on QEMU command line. But instead of using Red Hat QXL Controller driver, I just let Windows recognize it with Windows' generic display adapter. After that the QXL display became the primary and my NVIDIA became secondary.

Installing the Red Hat QXL Controller driver doesn't let me use NVIDIA as the secondary graphics. Or do I need to do additional config for that?

Best regards,
Okky Hendriansyah