[vfio-users] problem with passthrough and unsafe interrupts

Alex Williamson alex.l.williamson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:44:57 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Blank Field <ihatethisfield at gmail.com>
wrote:

> >GT610 Fermi-based
> HA!
> The gods of rebranding and marketing look with pity at you.
> GT430=GT520=GT610
> A crappy card, to be honest. But it did cost me almost zero $ and it does
> it's job for the host system just fine.

0de1 GF108 [GeForce GT 430]
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-430/specifications
700MHz core, 1400MHz memory, 96 cores, 49W
0de4 GF108 [GeForce GT 520]
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-520/specifications
810MHz core, 1620MHz memory, 48 cores, 29W
0de7 GF108 [GeForce GT 610]
104a GF119 [GeForce GT 610]
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-610/specifications
http://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/821/geforce-gt-610.html
(techpowerup doesn't list the 0de7 ID, so it may only be the GF119 for GT
610)
810MHz core, 1796MHz memory, 48 cores, 29W

So... they're no identical.