[vfio-users] Fwd: PCI-Stub still needed for now?

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 02:47:18 UTC 2015

OK... spent about 1 day, I found the easiest way mount GPU to VFIO.

Just changing GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT of grub from:

"quiet splash intel_iommu=on pci-stub.ids=10de:13c0,10de:0fbb"

"quiet splash intel_iommu=on vfio-pci.ids=10de:13c0,10de:0fbb"

I'm already install kernel 4.3.0-rc2, and that works!
Now I feel I'm a idiot right now :(

Keep working on virt-manager......