[vfio-users] Some questions.

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Wed Sep 23 12:04:56 UTC 2015

Hi Eddie,

I used to use the hda sound card and use PulseAudio as the backend. But I experienced a noticable delay and sometimes echoes on between the guest and the host. After several trials, I end up switching to ac97 with Alsa backend, which makes the sound more stable now. I need to install the driver for ac97, kind of forgot where I downloaded it from, but I think it was from here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/8198/Audio-Realtek-AC97-Audio-Driver

Best regards,
--
Okky Hendriansyah