[vfio-users] amd gpu not being seen

Ryan Clawfish chimmychainsaw at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 05:52:28 UTC 2015

Despite applying the reccomentdations given to me by this mailing list nvidia kept spitting out error code 43. i managed to sell my 770 and buy two 280x's. one for the guest and one for the host.

my problem is my gpu is not detected inside of the virtual machine. I could see the entry for my 770 in device manager under display adapters. I cant see my radeon card, instead it shows up as a second microsoft display adaptor. the device is blacklisted, claimed by pci-stub and was added in the birt-manager gui after a fresh install of windows 10.i nstalling catalyst software did nothing.