[vfio-users] pass-through gpu to guest, but only once?!

Fireball Firebomb Firebomb at gmx.de
Mon Sep 28 11:22:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

sorry for my spam message, here my system specification:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Board: Asrock Z77 Extreme4
GPU:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF114 [GeForce GTX
560 Ti] (rev a1)
01:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GF114 HDMI Audio Controller
(rev a1)
qemu
QEMU:
Version 2.4.0,
Kernel:
4.1.6-1-vfio (patched/enabled with ACS override and i915 VGA arbiter patch)

Using legacy VGA via Seabios because non-VGA (UEFI) via OVMF doesn't
seem to work.

The VM with the romfile option works for the first startup, but after
quitting the qemu console and restarting my VM, my pc freezes completely?!
Can anyone help me?!