[vfio-users] cpu core pinning with multiple cpus

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Wed Sep 30 23:49:51 UTC 2015

What I still don't understand is although we can hide the KVM CPUID from NVIDIA by using kvm=off, Windows still recognizes itself as running inside a virtual machine (in Windows 8-10 in Performance tab of Task Manager). Why we couldn't do the same with Hyper-V Enlightenment enhancements? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Best regards,
Okky Hendriansyah