[vfio-users] Performance Across Distributuons

Ira Morris IMorris at smartpathtech.com
Sat Sep 5 16:15:14 UTC 2015

Just joined the mailing list as I have started experimenting with gpu pass through.

I apologize if this question has been answered previously, or if I missed a FAQ with it.

I'm just wondering if the differences in performance across distros is negligible, or if there are distros that perform better than others?

My second question would be are there distros that have less involved implementations for get gpu pass through up and running?

Thanks!