[vfio-users] Guest does not boot OS with GPU passed through, stuck at TianoCore boot splash

Stefan Seil stefan.seil at gmx.net
Mon Apr 11 19:48:25 UTC 2016

Thank you for the detailed explanation!
I did this and have uploaded the log here: http://pastebin.com/BXU9UqiG
I don't really see any apparent errors in there...

I wasn't necessarily expecting this to work with my card, but I thought
I'd try it anyways. Of course I won't really have another option than
getting a compatible card if it won't work out (other than not using
UEFI, but as far as I understand it I would have to patch the kernel
because I have an Intel CPU and would lose some capabilities of the
integrated GPU as a result of that, which probably would be quite a
hassle in the long run).