[vfio-users] IBM users list

Hailey Michelle hailey.michelle at lox-onlinesolutions.com
Tue Apr 12 17:53:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

Would you be interested in IBM users list or Technology users list?

And other updated contact databases of below specified titles that will add great value to your marketing programs.

1. CIOs list/ CTOs list

2. EVP/SVP/VP of IT executives list

3. IT directors / Managers List

4. IT security executives list

5. IT Resellers/VARs list

6. Database/ Network Administrators list and many more.

We also have other technology users like: IBM I Series users, IBM FileNet users, IBM Tivoli users, IBM Mainframe users, IBM WebSphere users etc.

Data Field: verified Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee Size, Revenue size, SIC Code, Industry Type and many more).

Note: If IBM Users is not relevant to you please reply back with your Target Market, we have all types of target market available.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards

Hailey Michelle

Marketing Executive

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back "RE: Leave Out" in a subject line.