[vfio-users] [FEEDBACK NEEDED] Rewriting the Arch wiki article

Nicolas Roy-Renaud nicolas.roy-renaud.1 at ens.etsmtl.ca
Tue Apr 12 19:36:21 UTC 2016

I'm currently planning a full rewrite of the article on Arch wiki about
PCI passthroughs
<https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PCI_passthrough_via_OVMF> and, as
per Arch wiki guidelines, I'm supposed get the approval of other users
before undergoing such comlex edits. If anyone on this mailing list is
an Arch wiki collaborator or frequent user, I would appreciate if you
could give me some feedback on the planned structure
<https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Talk:PCI_passthrough_via_OVMF#Page_rewrite>
and propose additional sections or potential user mistakes to highlight.
My primary objective here is to make most of what's on Alex Williamson's
blog more straightforward and concise.

I've already rewritten the first two sections ("Prerequisites" and
"Setting up IOMMU"), and the rest of the article should essentially
follow the same basic structure and style. Replies here or on the wiki's
discussion page would be much appreciated.

-Nicolas