[vfio-users] [FEEDBACK NEEDED] Rewriting the Arch wiki article

Garland Key david.garland.key at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:11:45 UTC 2016

Please add what to do if both of your gpus are identical.  This is an issue
that was a huge headache for me.  I actually gave up and went to fedora
over it.  I missed Arch after two weeks and went back.  I was able to get
it to work in fedora on the first go.  I haven't given it another go just
yet. I'll report back in a few days as I'll be trying it again.