[vfio-users] Using input-linux in qemu-git; mouse works, but keyboard doesn't

Jiri 'Ghormoon' Novak ghormoon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:29:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

that's better done with the usb features, some very basic info here:
http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/USB_Host_Device_Assigned_to_Guest

you can google up more.

if you'll want to assign whole usb controller, that's possible too with
pci passthrough (requires VT-d), but seems you want only device passthrough.

Gh.