[vfio-users] Hyper-v enlightments on recent NVIDIA drivers?

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 03:07:09 UTC 2016

On the libvirt side, reading the documentation again i bumped into this :

      <vendor_id state='on' value='KVM Hv'/>

https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsFeatures

Anybody knowing why we have to rely on qemu since apparently libvirt is
suppose to support this since 2012 ?
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-June/msg00917.html

I have to admit i'm curious.