[vfio-users] UEFI & virt-manager on Arch

Philip Abernethy chais.z3r0 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:45:52 UTC 2016

I'm using extra/ovmf on my machine and just had to add

nvram = [
   "/usr/share/ovmf/ovmf_x64.bin:/usr/share/ovmf/ovmf_x64.bin"
]

to /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf
No need to compile yourself or manually put files in non-standard locations.

Garland Key <david.garland.key at gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 15. Apr. 2016 um
10:33 Uhr: