[vfio-users] [FEEDBACK NEEDED] Rewriting the Arch wiki article

Nicolas Roy-Renaud nicolas.roy-renaud.1 at ens.etsmtl.ca
Mon Apr 18 23:03:00 UTC 2016

I'd put the networking stuff, synergy and all that into some sort of
"Potential improvements" section and link to related pages instead, to
avoid filling the vfio page with unrelated content for the sake of
having an entire guide in one place.

About the bridge, double-check the output of `ip a` or `networkctl` if
you're using systemd-networkd, to make sure that your bridge is properly
setup as the primary network interface and that nothing else is trying
to use eth0/enp0s0.

Nicolas