[vfio-users] Nvidia GTX 970 sound is choppy

Jayme Howard g.prime at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:17:21 UTC 2016

Alternately, if that doesn't help you, Razer's got a virtual surround app
that generates a virtual sound card.  I use that as my default sound card
in the VM.  That doesn't solve the problem if you're using the sound
directly on the host, though.  I play through in-home streaming, and Steam
picks up the virtual card as a valid audio source and streams it perfectly.