[vfio-users] Nvidia GTX 970 sound is choppy

Ivan Volosyuk ivan.volosyuk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 01:44:45 UTC 2016

Have you enabled MSI?
http://vfio.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/vfio-interrupts-and-how-to-coax-windows.html

Another idea, not sure if it will help, but you can change:
<address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x06' function='0x0'/>
<address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x05' function='0x1'/>
Physically the audio card lives on the same slot as graphic card.

I have GTX 970, but I don't use it audio and passthrough the sound to host
pulseaudio.