[vfio-users] VFIO not claiming device

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:24:13 UTC 2016

My grub line :
"GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="rd.modules-load=vfio-pci quiet
intel_iommu=on,igfx_off pcie_acs_override=downstream" (igfx_off is because
i cannot boot otherwise, got some graphic glitch at boot, if you don't have
it feel, free to remove itr"

Don't forget to update grub afterwards. It is weird though, rd.modules-load
is on others tutorials but not on arch wiki.
I believe that was the issue i had when first trying to get vfio to grab
the device on antergos first time i wanted to do this.