[vfio-users] GPU HDMI audio passthrough weird behavior?

Muted Bytes mutedbytes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 10:07:41 UTC 2016

Yes, I tried removing multifunction=on and removing addr=00.1, which
resulted in the device error code.

Also, the device and subsystem ids appear to be correct in the guest, as in
they match what is shown in lspci, so its weird that the Acer stuff shows
up at all. I actually can't find any reference to this "graphics dock" in
device manager except that it shows up as a removable device in Windows
tray and in control panel devices (where printers are listed), but it is
quite bothersome nonetheless.