[vfio-users] GPU HDMI audio passthrough weird behavior?

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:48:22 UTC 2016

On Apr 24, 2016 1:04 PM, "Karsten Mettke" <k.mettke at d4net.de> wrote:
i copied those lines below from the net.‎ I know i have the ignore msrs and
one of the allow unsafe intwrupts line in it.

I do not remember _anyone_ needing unsafe interrupts, and i'm in this stuff
for two or more years. I am unsure if AW does remember someone with it.
Ignored MSRs are really needed, but the interrupts are just getting copied
over from one trash wiki to another.
Please, do not spread the misinformation.
You should only allow unsafe interrupts only and only if you are being told
so in dmesg.