[vfio-users] connect bridge without connection to the local network?

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:28:26 UTC 2016

Static ip for the host seems to be fine, my only problem is with the guest
now.

Yes i have libvirt installed, so if i enable virbr0 in my host and use it
as a source on my vm i should be fine?

I currently have an interface of type bridge in my xml which uses br-lan (my
host bridge i pasted above) as source, model type is virtio.