[vfio-users] PSA: Disable transparent huge pages on v4.5+

Jayme Howard g.prime at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:32:14 UTC 2016

Are there any visible symptoms that occur when this happens?  I've been
running 4.5.0 since the week it released and haven't run into any
unexpected issues (NVIDIA virtualization checks occasionally bite me, but I
consider that expected).  Just trying to determine if it's worth fixing
what doesn't appear to be broken currently.