[vfio-users] Strange behavior with recent update. ACS(?) & VFIO

A de Beus anthony.debeus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:55:22 UTC 2016

Just as a comment, I have a similar system, though no ACS, also recently updated Arch and noticed a change in libvirt behavior. Specifically, my VM which didn't autostart for some reason (there were multiple cryptic errors in the journal) started autostarting again. (It worked when I first set it up, then stopped several Arch updates ago).  The joys of running Arch and subtle interactions....  I assume it will stop again at some future Arch update.