[vfio-users] Boot using second GPU?

Rokas Kupstys rokups at zoho.com
Sun Aug 7 14:14:05 UTC 2016

Thanks for reply. Since i am making a new build i am looking for proper
motherboard. One i sided with is from asus, but it seems asus
motherboards do not support switching primary GPU. I might go with
gigabyte if there is no way to solve this. I am not sure yet though.
Switching primary gpu in bios is ultimate solution. Directions i
provided in earlier mail are workaround for people who do not have such
capability. It is a tricky choice.. Go with beloved asus and suffer
minor inconvenience or go with gigabyte.. Did you have any problems with
gigabyte motherboard(s)?

Rokas Kupstys