[vfio-users] IGD passthrough: No Seabios output; PTE read access not set

Manuel Ullmann ullman.alias at posteo.de
Tue Dec 13 21:37:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

thanks for the explanation. bios-256k.bin is the only non-symlinked blob
on Gentoo. All other blobs of vgabios, sgabios and seabios are symlinked.

I switched to libvirt and kernel-4.8.13 in the meantime and have issues
with getting hugepages and emulated sound devices to work (in a
non-crackling way), but I’d rather put those to libvirt-users and
qemu-discussion. Thank you again.

Best regards,
Manuel