[vfio-users] Poor Performance and freeze ingame with NVIDIA and 4570K

Mario Goebbels me at tomservo.cc
Mon Feb 8 17:30:16 UTC 2016

I'm using command-line arguments, not libvirt. A quick Google suggests that
you need to define a number of iothreads in the XML and them assign them to
the drivers, like:

<domain>
    <iothreads>1</iothreads>
    <disk type="block" device="disk">
      <driver name="qemu" type="raw" cache="none" io="native" iothread="1"/>
    </disk>
</domain>

It's pretty much the XML equivalent of what you'd write on the command-line.

Regards,
-mg