[vfio-users] [BUG, HELP NEEDED] No signal (Invalid ROM) with some Asus Nvidia cards

Ben J btpprograms at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:14:23 UTC 2016

Are you running any graphics drivers on the host system at all? If so, try
blacklisting all of them and launching your VM from the system's base
graphics. I've had this error and it seems to be caused by the driver for a
different card somehow claiming it. Even if you have the card claimed by
vfio it's still possible for it to interfere.