[vfio-users] Help fixing iommu group

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:57:34 UTC 2016

Hello, i finally received an hba card for my zfs raid and the card is off
course breaking iommu grouping.
I tried the 2pci ports i had left (gpu in the first one) but the hba card
is always in group 1.
I tried several options in grub to override acs but that didn't change
anything (had downstream set before, added other options).
Could someone point me to a documentation or something to fix this? i
cannot use my vm at all
Here is a paste of the error i get :

http://fpaste.org/324296/45573902/

paste of grub file :
http://fpaste.org/324284/45573856/

paste of ls -lha /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:01:00.0/iommu_group/devices :
http://fpaste.org/324283/38515145/

here is a paste of lspci -vvvnn :
http://fpaste.org/324281/55738407/

Any help would be gladly appreciated thanks