[vfio-users] Not binding GPU to vfio-pci

Nick Sarnie commendsarnex at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:06:32 UTC 2016

Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm using legacy device assignment. My script is
stop xdm, echo "0000:01:00.0" > /sys/bus/pci/drivers/radeon/unbind echo
"0000:01:00.1" > /sys/bus/pci/drivers/radeon/unbind and then start xdm. I
use virt-manager with libvirt, and I added the gpu to the VM with PCI Host
Device under Add Hardware. Is this what you're talking about?

Thanks,
sarnex

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Alex Williamson <alex.williamson at redhat.com