[vfio-users] Win 10 VM often freezes Linux when shutting down

Nick Sukharev nicksukharev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 23:42:20 UTC 2016

I have to (cautiously) say that removing audio passthrough seems to help
with this issue. I already had twice the number of restarts it usually
takes to freeze it and it is still going strong. I always had it bound to
vfio-pci and now I just removed the audio part from the shell script I use
to start my VMs.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 6:25 AM, Alex Williamson <alex.williamson at redhat.com