[vfio-users] Sound configuration in windows 10

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Sat Feb 27 19:57:01 UTC 2016

On February 28, 2016 at 02:37:25, gui-gui at netcourrier.com (gui-gui at netcourrier.com(mailto:gui-gui at netcourrier.com)) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the information. Sadly, when I try to install it through right-clicking, I get an error:
> "The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering"
> So it doesn't install. I tried using setup.exe, but no dice either. So I downloaded a driver from realtek's website, but I get another error and it still doesn't install.
> Are you sure this was the link you used? Is there any way you could send me the drivers?
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Guillaume

Hi,

I used the realtek-alc650_6016171_vista.zip file. The driver version is 6.0.1.6171 which was released on September 21st, 2006. I have put it in my Dropbox here [1]. Let me know how it end up.

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/zldi7t7zxir9ewe/realtek-alc650_6016171_vista.zip?dl=0

Best regards,
Okky Hendriansyah