[vfio-users] 750 Ti passthrough works for Linux not Windows?

Will Marler will at wmarler.com
Thu Jan 7 16:14:19 UTC 2016

You need more than kvm hidden. From Alex's blog post (emphasis mine):
http://vfio.blogspot.com/2015/05/vfio-gpu-how-to-series-part-4-our-first.html

"The GeForce card is nearly as easy, but we first need to work around some
of the roadblocks Nvidia has put in place to prevent you from using the
hardware you've purchased in the way that you desire (and by my reading
conforms to the EULA for their software, but IANAL).  For this step we
again need to run virsh edit on the VM.  *Within the <features> section,
remove everything between the <hyperv> tags, including the tags themselves.*
 In their place add the following tags:

    <kvm>
      <hidden state='on'/>
    </kvm>

*Additionally, within the <clock> tag, find the timer named hypervclock,
remove the line containing this tag completely*.  Save and exit the edit
session."

I can't speak to Ubuntu (I'm running Arch on my host), but I have the same
graphics cards as you (Intel integrated graphics for host, 750Ti for guest)
and can confirm it works.