[vfio-users] /r/VFIO Subreddit

Monopoly Man MonopolyMan720 at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 00:53:18 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Ever since the VFIO thread on the Arch forums was locked, there hasn't
really been a central place for VFIO discussion/support. I know this
mailing list was created because that thread was locked, however the
idea of a mailing list was foreign to me and it took me awhile to
actually find out about this. I'm sure there are a lot of people,
especially younger users, that don't know about mailing lists much like
myself. Because of this, I decided to create /r/VFIO, a subreddit
dedicated to VFIO-related discussion and support. I just wanted to
create an alternative to this mailing list that will hopefully be more
accessible to new users. If anyone wants to help with the subreddit,
especially with the CSS, then let me know.

Thanks,
Joe