[vfio-users] Multiple Audio Issues (Delay/Crackling)

Matthew Symonds matthew.symonds at switchconcepts.com
Wed Jan 13 00:27:01 UTC 2016

My output passes through an optical DAC which i'm just not willing to do
without.

I could use an USB mic for input but I had hoped I could fix the issue
instead of working around it.

*Matt Symonds*
Systems Architect
T: +44 (0) 333 200 1230 ext 240 | www.switchconcepts.com
Linkedin: Matt Symonds
<https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-symonds/9b/308/ab3>[image: Switch]
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SwitchConceptsCompany> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SwitchConcepts>| Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/switch-concepts-limited> | Slideshare
<http://www.slideshare.net/SwitchConcepts> | Google+
<https://plus.google.com/108819329201563484043/posts>
Stay updated with our blog <http://www.switchconcepts.com/blog> or sign up
to our Newsletter! <http://www.switchconcepts.com/who-we-are/newsletter>
Check out our *Brand Safety Policy*
<http://www.switchconcepts.com/network-privacy-policy-brand-safety-policy>Company
Registered in England and Wales, Number 06706037 | Registered Address: 37
Commercial Road, Poole, BH14 0HU | VAT Number 942295413