[vfio-users] No reset on GT730

Alex Williamson alex.l.williamson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:59:59 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Gerhard de Clercq <
gerharddeclercq at outlook.com> wrote:

> Ok thanks, I can't find a HD8570 but it seems like the R7 240 is a
> rebrand of it. What are the odds that it will also work?

No idea.  An R7 240 is either an Oland (same as HD8570) or Oland PRO
according to pci-ids:

 http://pci-ids.ucw.cz/read/PC/1002

Being the same family, I'd hope they behave similarly.  HD8570 is an OEM
card that runs relatively cheap on ebay, but has a moderately terrible OEM
cooler and replacing it with something silent makes the card much more
bearable as a non-gaming desktop.