[vfio-users] NVIDIA GPU Passthrough to Win10 - Driver Disabled (Code 43)

Philip Abernethy chais.z3r0 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:23:34 UTC 2016

Did you make sure that the card actually supports UEFI mode? Because my GTX
660 didn't. But the OS (Arch in my case) would happily boot with the UEFI
set to UEFI-only mode and the card would silently run in legacy mode. I had
to update the card's ROM. I used nvflash to check the card's UEFI
capability and update the ROM.

Philip

Alex Williamson <alex.williamson at redhat.com> schrieb am Mo., 25. Juli 2016
um 23:15 Uhr: