[vfio-users] Why does the audio from VM crackle?

Philip Abernethy chais.z3r0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 07:35:55 UTC 2016

I actually have this problem with passed through audio. I could improve
there situation by fiddling with the sample frequency and size in the audio
settings. Currently running at 192000Hz and 24 bit.
My first instinct was to blame it on me skimping on the CPU, because I got
me a quad core i5 instead of the octa core i7.

Philip