[vfio-users] Nvidia card passed through but unable to install drivers in Windows guest

seshu yamajala syamajala at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:33:35 UTC 2016

I am able to passthrough a nvidia card (tried both 630 and 950) to a
windows 10 guest, but once I install the nvidia driver in windows I
start getting a blue screen and the vm reboots constantly saying system
thread exception not handled (nvlddmkm.sys). I have also tried windows
7, but I'm still not able to install the nvidia driver in the guest.

Is there a way for me to verify passthrough has been setup correctly?
When I plug my monitor into the nvidia card I see the guest vm.