[vfio-users] Linux-on-Linux desktop

Adam Hunt voxadam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:09:56 UTC 2016

I'm familiar with the Qubes project; it's quite interesting. That being
said, I'd really rather avoid dealing with multitude of Xen VMs if
possible. I have nothing against Xen but for now I'd really like to keep my
machine running pure Linux.

I do appreciate the idea; I'll keep the Qubes option in mind.

Adam