[vfio-users] Mobo reccommendations/suggestions ?

Kajim Shanti kajimshanti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:45:12 UTC 2016

Thank you all for your replies.
Alex, after I started this discussion I've learnt that some of the high end
i7 processors with acs support that you recommend may be found for feasible
prices nowadays. Since Im changing mobo, and since i can still send back
the 3770, I might as well upgrade to a x77 or x99 chipset. Is there any
particular, fairly cheap mobo you would recommend among those with these
chipsets? I am definitely not very happy with asrock, after all the issues
i've experienced with their firmwares, Asmedia, and now even the bent pins
in the socket of my z77.