[vfio-users] RocketRaid 1144c / AsMedia 1042a

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 05:38:46 UTC 2016

I'm not sure what you mean by passthrough individual controler.
I have a 5ports usb 3 pci controller which i blacklisted on my host (same
way as the graphic card) and i passthrough it to the vm to have plug and
play. It has its own iommu group. If that's what you're looking for i can
search my stuff for the reference