[vfio-users] [help] 2 identical GPUs in Arch

Garland Key david.garland.key at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:00:38 UTC 2016

@*sL1pKn07 SpinFlo*

I've started working on this again and will hopefully be able to finish it
today.  The script
that runs successfully prevents my 2nd gpu from binding to the nvidia
driver.  When I do:
dmesg | grep -i vfio, it only shows that the driver has loaded but doesn't
indicate that
anything is bound to it.

You said that there were zero configurations involving modprobe.  Does this
include
vfio_virqfd