[vfio-users] Distinguishing Logical and HT Cores, Cpu-latencies Script Results

Jeff bungee91 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:34:28 UTC 2016

I'm trying to distinguish which cores are which on my Intel 5930k processor.
I ran the script at the console, with no other additional VM's, Docker, or
plugins running (I'm running UnRAID).
My output doesn't show any real differences between the cores, all 4's and
5's, with the expected 10 to itself.
I had to modify the script a little to run (locations for netperf and BC),
but that's really it.
Nothing else special to report, no messing with governors, or the like.
The output of the script (pic) is located here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nfyacpvqwy74mi2/IMG_20160302_195344%20%281%29.jpg?dl=0

Thanks!