[vfio-users] Win10 guest stops responding. How to debug?

Marcel Bieberbach marcel at asd.wf
Wed Mar 9 00:53:49 UTC 2016

I can confirm Guillaumes problems with a Win10 guest using virtio-scsi
and virtio-win-drivers in version 0.1.112 and 0.1.113. Has been working
for hours or even days after the driver update, but suddenly only
minutes after each (re)boot has finished, all processes that need disk
access start hanging. Once started, my webbased podcast player could
have kept streaming a podcast without problems for hours (or two to be
exact), but I couldn't access the tab in firefox anymore.

Version 0.1.110 works for me.

Regards,
Marcel