[vfio-users] vfio-pci disable_vga but still t rying to switch....

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:29:51 UTC 2016

aw: you can't use one card on guest and one on host? One of my card is not
uefi ready i think. Is it possibly that it makes it fails?

Samuel: I enable it. and using this mode, the bios starts on all cards, but
just after it switch to the r9.  on screen , the output is same as the
first line. Xorg does not start.

kuba: I think you answered to the wrong mail.

--
Deldycke Quentin