[vfio-users] Tianocore Splash Screen Not Displayed on Passed-through GPU.

Zir Blazer zir_blazer at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:25:22 UTC 2016

What OS do you have installed, and at what point do you see something on screen? If you only see when Windows starts, it would look like if it was running in Secondary VGA Passthrough mode, since it has to wait for the OS Drivers to get the Video Card running instead of loading the PCI Option ROM with UEFI GOP during POST, which is why you see TianoCore screen. Absolutely no idea why would that happen (And I'm not sure at all if VFIO does Secondary VGA Passthrough as Xen do), but that's what looks to me...