[vfio-users] Fwd: Passing through an intregrated Nvidia mobile GPU (NVIDIA Quadro M1000M)

Tom A agentlecomputer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:05:18 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Arouge <agentlecomputer at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [vfio-users] Passing through an intregrated Nvidia mobile GPU
(NVIDIA Quadro M1000M)
To: Mail admin <bulk at frags.us>

That was one suggestion that someone told me in another forums, but when I
tried to do that, it displayed the Linux desktop and also showed from the
xrandr command. So it seems to be hooked up to the Intel GPU, although I
have not tried from the USB Type-C connector (although I do not have an
adaptor for it).