[vfio-users] Help Patching Qemu for Vendor

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:28:45 UTC 2016

>>> 3dmark

>>> Should have been more explicit, what i meant was if you want updated
qemu for new features use qemu, if you want to use libvirt for the same
thing i believe you don't have to bother yourself with the qemu update ?
(need some confirmation here) but you would need an up to date libvirt.

> Hi Spam,
>

> I am using similar GPU as yours (MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G, with slightly
> overclock +100MHz GPU clock and +100MHz VRAM clock) and I also use Arch
> Linux as the hypervisor and I have scored 19332 in Fire Strike Graphics [1].

You call that slightly overclock? at +70mhz gpu clock i have artefacts lol.
How do you get 3dmark to take in account your overclocking? seems mine does
not detect changes : http://www.3dmark.com/fs/8403135
I see below that you didn't do anything specific in your qemu script, could
it been that libvirt masks some information about hardware?